As we all respond to the Coronavirus (COVID-19), we want to reassure you that
Gipson, Pendergrass-People’s Mortuary will remain ready to serve families in need.
The health and well-being of your family and our coworkers is our highest priority.
To safely serve during a time of crisis Gipson, Pendergrass-People’s Mortuary
has taken steps to:
- Adhere to the highest standards of cleanliness and disinfection
- Guide our families through on-line and telephone arrangements
- Use digital signature technology to securely procure necessary documents
- Offer webcasting or digital recording of private funerals at no-cost to families
- Offer digital condolences through our online tribute page
- Assist families with future memorial services following private burials or cremations
- Visitations will be held with a maximum of 10 people (family/friends), as well as keeping with the social distancing suggestion of remaining 6 feet apart.
All Funeral Services will only be held at the Grave Side.
We still believe that supporting one another at a time of loss is important and we will continue to closely monitor developments concerning the Coronavirus.